1.5

I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later.First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that connects two lens fell apart due to it was not welded properly.

I complained to the web site and was told that manufacture will NOT be responsible for the defect nor will replace the defective frames as it passed 60 days replacement period. Because I wanted to reused the same lens which are quite expensive, I bought the same frame again.

Unexpected, it came apart again, this time only lasted 3 month, with the same issue - two lens fell apart.The web site refused to offer any replacement or compensation.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. gzhu is overall dissatisfied with Vision Express Global and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about london fog glasses at Vision Express Global was poor quality of the product , but reviewer liked prompt response. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Vision Express Global to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vision Express Global?

Comments