Washington, District Of Columbia
100% full Not resolved
1.5

I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later.First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that connects two lens fell apart due to it was not welded properly.

I complained to the web site and was told that manufacture will NOT be responsible for the defect nor will replace the defective frames as it passed 60 days replacement period. Because I wanted to reused the same lens which are quite expensive, I bought the same frame again.

Unexpected, it came apart again, this time only lasted 3 month, with the same issue - two lens fell apart.The web site refused to offer any replacement or compensation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Prompt response.

I didn't like: Poor quality of the product.

Had an Experience with Vision Express Global?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hearing Aids - Widex And Oticon Review Widex "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies Series S Hearing Aids Review Starkey Hearing Technologies "My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital..." Read more Quay Eyeware - QUAY Australia doesn't stand behind its products Quay Eyeware "Cute glasses however terrible quality! Cheap plastic...I purchased them online at Nordstrom.com. I owned the AVIATOR for 2 months and when I put it on my head it snapped. I..." Read more ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aids Review ListenClear "I recieved mine today and extremely pleased. I tried the "as seen on tv" for $20×2=$40 and took them back due to lots of static, white noise and bulky and..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more